Build a rewarding career home at a producer of award-winning medical devices with a great culture
If you are a strong project manager with exceptional communication skills and proven emotional intelligence, we invite you to consider just a few of the many advantages of joining our talented team. You will:
- Make your mark by managing multiple projects simultaneously and influencing processes and procedures to ensure that each project runs smoothly, efficiently and on time. You’ll make an impact on multiple projects of various sizes and scopes and liaise with a variety of project stakeholders. Quick question for you - click here
- Expand your project management skills in a diverse role that includes new product development and cross-functional interactions.
- Manage projects from inception through to production, and finally to close -- you won't be siloed at Aspen Medical Products.
- Share ideas and insights with a talented and diverse team made up of PMs, Engineers, Designers, R&D, Quality, Industrial Designers and others with various backgrounds and tenure, from newcomers to those with 15+ years of experience.
- Become part of an organization with a rich history of innovation in a "Best Places to Work" environment, with leaders who truly care about employees and place an emphasis on quality of life, fun events and more.
At Aspen Medical Products
we pride ourselves on making the best products in the industry, products that change people's lives. We have won many industry awards for our medical devices, which are sold through hospitals, medical practices, chiropractors, and pain management clinics. We believe that enjoying your work and making valuable contributions to business are equally vital. To that end, Aspen has been designated one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Register and the Orange County Business Journal eight years in a row.