Support Class I Medical Devices at an Award-Winning Organization with a History of Innovation
If you combine experience in demand planning, inventory control and materials planning with strong business acumen, forecasting/statistical skills, and the ability to effectively work and communicate with a variety of levels and titles, the Demand Planner role offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make your mark in a new role brought on by strong growth. You will support the European market.
- Expand your skills and experience as you learn our industry and Class I medical devices and gain international experience if you don't already have it.
- Enjoy wide exposure in the U.S. and abroad as you work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and others.
- Build a progressive career with Aspen Medical Products. You can earn opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance within Supply Chain or on another team in our growing organization.
- Support global expansion at a manufacturer of award-winning medical devices.
- Become part of an organization with a rich history of innovation in a "Best Places to Work" environment. And, in our family-oriented culture, employees are valued and appreciated.
At Aspen Medical Products
we pride ourselves on making the best products in the industry, products that change people's lives. We have won many industry awards for our medical devices, which are sold through hospitals, medical practices, chiropractors, and pain management clinics. We believe that enjoying your work and making valuable contributions to business are equally vital. To that end, Aspen has been designated one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Register and the Orange County Business Journal eight years in a row.