Support Class I Medical Devices at an Award-Winning Organization with a History of Innovation
If you combine substantial experience in regulatory affairs for medical devices with strong research skills, the ability to expand your knowledge as we move into new foreign markets, and the strong communication skills to serve as an in-house consultant to the business, the role of Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make your mark in a new role brought on by strong growth. And, if you're coming from a Class III medical device background, we think you'll enjoy our upbeat, lower-stress environment.
- Enjoy wide visibility as you serve as an in-house consultant working with upper management and stakeholders across the globe
- Expand your skills and experience in a diverse role that will include new market expansion. You'll become an expert on markets from North America to Europe to Asia, and learn the unique requirements of new medical device regulations from the UK's Brexit to Switzerland and other countries.
- Support strong global expansion at a manufacturer of award-winning medical devices.
- Become part of an organization with a rich history of innovation in a "Best Places to Work" environment. And, in our family-oriented culture, employees are valued and appreciated.
At Aspen Medical Products
we pride ourselves on making the best products in the industry, products that change people's lives. We have won many industry awards for our medical devices, which are sold through hospitals, medical practices, chiropractors, and pain management clinics. We believe that enjoying your work and making valuable contributions to business are equally vital. To that end, Aspen has been designated one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Register and the Orange County Business Journal eight years in a row.